Money Manager Ex 1.3Free
Old versionsSee all
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
Money Manager Ex runs on Windows and Linux and Mac OSX.
- Intuitive. Simple, Fast, Clean
- AES Encryption Support
- Maintain checking, credit card, savings, stock investment accounts
- Maintain and Track Fixed Assets with depreciation
- Reminders for recurring Bills and Deposits
- Simple one click reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Graphs, Piecharts
- Does not require an install. Can run from a USB key.
- International language support (Available in 24 languages)
- Import data from any CSV format, QIF [ Microsoft Money ]
- Printing, Exporting to HTML, CSV
- Non-Proprietary SQLite Database
- Read more in the Features Page.